Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! So as promised last week, here are some pictures from my awesome Christmas! Here I am on Christmas morning, surveying my haul. Santa was very good to me.

We went over to Grammy's house to open more presents, and as you can see on the TV behind me, Mr. Noodle's brother Mr. Noodle from Sesame Street joined us. Dad told me and Mr. Noodle to pick a present, so we were trying to decide which one to open.

Then Mr. Noodle waited patiently while I unwrapped it.

He was as excited as I was about my new "paper" dolls from Grammy!

We also went over to Great Aunt Kim and Great Uncle Steve's house. I took a minute to just sit and revel in the Christmas spirit. You can tell how excited I am.

My cousin Cassidy and I played some foosball. We're obviously really good at it.

Here I am with my cousin Taylor, opening some presents. She's younger than I am so I had to show her the ropes.

I got a new baby that takes a bath! Grandma and Auntie Heather and I were all fighting over it because she is such a cool doll, but don't worry, I won. Of course.

Finally, here I am singing Jingle Bells for you. I bet you didn't know that the word sleigh had two syllables. You learn something new every day, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the video of your beautiful singing talents, but I am sure that it was fantastic.....after all, I have seen a live performance or two. I am glad that Santa was so good to you this year...you certainly deserve every wonderful gift that you received. I love you very much, you beautiful baby girl!

Anonymous said...

This time it let me watch the video. I was right, your rendition of Jingle Bells was amazing! How do you wrap that talent in such a beautiful package? You are amazing, brilliant, and absolutely gorgeous inside and out.

Marie said...

While we were having Christmas with your cousins Ethan, Susan and Jacob,in Maryland, I see you were having as much fun with all your extended families. With those cute little bows in your hair, you look like a present to your Auntie. Love coming home to such fun pictures and videos of you in action. Love you!