Another week, another playtime. It's tough being a kid. There's so much stuff to try and fit in to each day, and what with the naps and bedtimes, what's a girl to do?
I'm pretty much a professional rock climber. Every time I get to the top, I say "That was perfect!" Because it was. And, you know, so am I. Obviously.
I just love going down the slide. Can't you see the anticipation all over my face?! I especially love going down backwards and giving Mom a heart attack.
I got a new basketball hoop this weekend. I love my basketball hoop. It gives the best hugs.
I can totally dunk. It might look like this hoop is shorter than normal, but that's just an optical illusion. It's really normal size and I'm just that good.
This is my game face. Don't mess with me! I'll take you down!
Here's a little live action rock climbing for you all. Also, as you are all well aware, I love Pinocchio with all my heart. So when I'm yelling that "I'm a real boy" I'm really just quoting the movie. Dad is so proud that I'm already playing the movie quote game. He's a pro.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Pretty Girl! You are real girl...a real pretty girl! It is fun to see you be such an outdoorsy-sports-minded young lady. You can do anything and I love to see you learn just how talented you are! Enjoy yourself always, baby girl!
Our Madison...From your pictures and video, I can just picture you in action, playing around the yard. I sure wish I could come over and play with you!
We miss and love you!
Post a Comment