Thursday, January 8, 2009

A perfect 300

For Christmas, my Auntie got me this awesome bowling set with pins and everything! I love bowling. The best part is that if you don't knock all the pins down with the ball, you can just knock them over with your hands. I don't know why people think bowling is so hard....

Here I am with Auntie singing the Teapot song. You have to wait a little bit to actually hear the song. The one thing that Mom didn't catch on the video (of course!) is that usually when I say "here is my handle" I point to my tushy. Obviously, that is where a handle would be.

Just so you don't think my life is all games and songs, I wanted to show you what happens when I get in trouble with Mom and Dad. They make me wash dishes! Even my awesome hat doesn't make it better.

Sometimes, when I'm really bad, they hang me upside down to teach me a lesson. They're tyrants, I tell you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful singing voice you have, Baby Girl. How do you remember all those difficult dance steps and the words to those songs? AND how do you sing and dance at the same time without sounding out of breath? You are an amazing talent, the likes of which have never been seen before! If your Mom and Dad are too tough on you, remember you can come live with your G-Daddy any time....and never wash a dish again!

Marie said...

Christmas is for young and old alike, a blessed time of the year. We can see our Madison enjoyed it to the fullest with all her loved ones. The last picture of you laughing reminded me of "tickle pickle" with our Christa and Matthew many years ago. We love you cute girl.