This week Mom and Dad took me to Sea World! We had a great time. And don't worry, Bear and my Pinocchio DVD case had a great time, too.
I got to see Elmo and the gang give an actual live concert. I asked Mom for a lighter so I could wave it, but she wouldn't give me one. She won't let me have any fun.
Dad thought it would be funny to hold me up by this big snail, only you can't tell it's a big snail in the picture. So here I am by the weird googly-eye thing.
I also got to see the sharks, which I love. It's the first thing I asked to do when we got there. I totally don't get scared at all, even though their rows and rows and ROWS of teeth kind of freak Mom out a little bit.
Here I am in the big block pit, but taking a break to give Mom a smile. I remember back when I was a little kid and I wouldn't even go out into the pit to get the blocks, I would make Dad go get them for me. But now I'm all grown up and so over that problem.
Here I am in action in the block pit. I was a little less interested in the blocks and more interested in doing the Madison Dance. I could teach you if you want to know how to do it.
It was a very good day.
It was a very good day.

2 comments:
Seaworld in the Wintertime in California, what could be better?!
Imagine the theme park is quite updated since Auntie was there last, over thirty years ago. Oh my, where has the time gone?! We love and miss you happy girl!
It looks like you had a very fun day at Seaworld! You have gotten to be such a big girl...you are almost a tall as your Daddy...well, half as tall! The Madison dance is now my favorite dance! I'll never two-step again...from now on, I am doing the Madison dance. I may be single the rest of my life....but what fun I'll have. Your Grandpa loves you very much!
Post a Comment