It's been another week already! I've decided that Mom has had it a little too easy these days with the pictures, so I've launched a whole new campaign against them. Sometimes I'll just refuse to acknowledge that she's even there.
Or I'll smile for her, but I won't even look up from Pinocchio on TV to do it.
In this one, I thought if I ducked down really low, she wouldn't be able to get me in the frame. But I see I have a worthy opponent. Don't worry, I won't let her win.
Sometimes, I will stand there just like I'm supposed to, but I'll make a weird face at the last second. This is actually my favorite tactic that I employ regularly.
Then there are the times where I'll turn around so cute and the camera won't focus. I didn't even have to do anything and I still win! Me and the camera are in on it together.
Every so often, I'll give in and let Mom take a decent picture. It's all part of my master plan to keep her on her toes. I'm very sneaky!
I hope you all enjoyed my awesome picture sabotage skills. I'll see you next week! Smooches!

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are just too cute for words! I love the smooches.....you have rosebud lips! You are growing up just a little too quickly for my liking, but what a joy it is to watch you do it! Be nice to your mom and let her get a few good pictures once in a while....before she knows it, you be all grown up and these pictures will help her remember what a doll you have always been! Your Grandpa loves you very much!
Yes, you are growing too fast, right before our eyes...I can remember I use to pretend I was sprinking a little potion on top of Christa and Matthew's head when they were certain ages, saying
"you will stay this age the rest of your lives"! Christa didn't like that, but now she knows what I meant, with three love bugs of her own, your cousins, Ethan, Susan and Jacob. We all love you so much cutie!
Post a Comment