Hi everyone! Merry Christmas! Because I am out celebrating, my official two year pictures are going to be displayed for this week. I'll share all my Christmas fun next week. So these were my official two-year-old pictures, and I wore my age on my shirt just in case there were any questions.
Dad was standing off to the side and I wasn't supposed to look at him. But sometimes I just couldn't resist.
Mom really loves this picture because my cheeks look so chompable. She can be so embarrassing, that lady!
I got to ride my rocking horse in my pictures this time. It just so happened he matched my clothes perfectly. Plus I'm a horseback rider at heart. Right after my dreams of owning a lightbulb shop, comes the horses.
I wanted to show everyone how high I can jump now. I heard some guy named Michael Jordan thinks he can give me a run for my money, but I'm sure he'll back down once he sees this picture.
Excuse me, I'm texting my agent. Have your people call my people.

Dad was standing off to the side and I wasn't supposed to look at him. But sometimes I just couldn't resist.
Mom really loves this picture because my cheeks look so chompable. She can be so embarrassing, that lady!
I got to ride my rocking horse in my pictures this time. It just so happened he matched my clothes perfectly. Plus I'm a horseback rider at heart. Right after my dreams of owning a lightbulb shop, comes the horses.
I wanted to show everyone how high I can jump now. I heard some guy named Michael Jordan thinks he can give me a run for my money, but I'm sure he'll back down once he sees this picture.
Excuse me, I'm texting my agent. Have your people call my people.

2 comments:
TWO? TWO! You cannot be TWO YEARS OLD! You were just born a few months ago! Man, I don't know jsut where the time has gone! What I DO know is that YOU are adorable! AND oh so smart! You amaze my with all the things you do and the things you REMEMBER! Remind me to be VERY CAREFUL with what I tell you! You have a memory like a steel trap! I love you very much!
Madison...You turned two during the busy holiday month, right before our eyes. You are sooooo cute, we can hardly stand it. Happy 2nd Birthday to you sweetie!
Post a Comment