I know I'm posting out of order for my weekly updates, but my cousin Cassidy tagged me on her blog for a picture post. Here are the rules:
1. Go to your sixth picture file.
2. Go to the sixth picture in that file.
3. Post it & blog about it.
4. Tag 6 friends.
2. Go to the sixth picture in that file.
3. Post it & blog about it.
4. Tag 6 friends.
So here is my picture:
Too bad there wasn't a clause in there about skipping messed up pictures! This isn't Mom's best work, but hey, at least I followed the rules, right?! This is from my very first trip to Disneyland, near the Winnie the Pooh ride. This trip was before I discovered the magic that is Pinocchio. But I loved Disneyland so much on this trip that now I go back all the time! So I guess you can say it was the beginning of whole new era for me.
Now for rule number four...I don't really know of six people who blog who haven't already done this, so maybe my friends the LeVines and the Touchets will be next?

1 comment:
My first tag! I'll have to do this when I get home since I don't really keep many photos on my work computer. Well, unless you want a photo of Shia.
Oh wait, you do want a photo of him?.....well, okay then! I'll put one on my personal blog and a non-creepy-old-lady-fangirl one on the family blog. Deal?
Post a Comment