Thursday, March 31, 2011

School Pictures!

For this week, I thought I would share with you my official Preschool pictures. I'm pretty cute, huh? So did you know that in school these days they actually take multiple shots with multiple poses? It's like Preschool Glamour Shots. It's a good think I'm such a picture professional. I think I may start a class called How to Look Cute 101. Look for it at a university near you.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

And what a beautiful and brilliant professor you make! You are as smart as anyone I can imagine and you just keep getting smarter and prettier each and every day! I love you very much and I love watching you turn into the remarkable person you are destined to be! I hope that each and every day is more wonderful than the last one and that you find nothing but joy there waiting for you. Find happiness and laughter every day and know that you are loved very much!

Marie said...

Madison...Yes, you are sooo cute and quite the model for your young age. Maybe if Mommy has an extra picture of you in the first shot, she can send it onto me? A four by six size and billfold would be great. Love you much!