Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fishies

This weekend Mom and Dad took me to Birch Aquarium. Here I am with Dad, pondering the meaning of life while staring stoically out over the ocean. We're very majestic, aren't we?

I really loved all the different sea life in the Aquarium. But the disembodied legs that were roaming around (see the one above my head?!) freaked me out a little.

I was particularly fond of the tiny starfish. I'm pretty sure I need one of my very own. Dad, what can we do to rectify this situation?

The stingray in this tank kept swimming by and waving to me. We're BFF now.

I ended my day by getting a little to close to the shark exhibit, and one just swallowed me up whole. In fact, I am writing this from inside the shark's belly. The wifi reception is actually pretty good. Can you hear me now?

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

Well, you certainly took it all in! I am glad you felt good enough to go to the Aquarium! What a great place to appreciate all the wonderful things that this world has to offer you! But, please stay clear of the sharks! You are just too tasty for them to resist! WIFI or no, I would miss seeing your pretty face!