Thursday, March 24, 2011

Someone's in the kitchen

This week I went to Sophie and Noah's house to bake a cake. First we dressed in our official baking garb, an apron and a fire chief hat. Noah looks like he has no idea why I would need a fire chief hat in order to bake a cake, but forgive him, he's a first time baker.

See, now he's getting it.

I was the one who mixed up the batter once we got all the ingredients in there. Mom and Michele didn't have all the ingredients per se, but we made do.

And here I am hugging Sophie after her first bite of that cake that didn't have all the ingredients, because it was very traumatic for her. Next time, ladies, let's be a little more prepared, shall we?

For your viewing pleasure, here I am with my rousing rendition of Who Is That Girl I See from Disney's Mulan. You're welcome.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

What fun you must have had backing that delicious Chocolate cake! I got to taste a bite of it and (with or without all the ingredients) it was perfect! You have a gift, that is for sure! Same is true for your singing talent! Wonderful! I love you very much!

G-Daddy said...

Well, bless my soul.....you didn't "back" a cake, you "baked" a cake, didn't you! Oh well, my edumacation is starting to fail me......