I've decided that I am going to be an action film star. I'm already working on a script. The movie will open with me at work on the construction site, minding my own business and operating heaving machinery.
Then, realizing that something is wrong, I will end up in a high speed chase to catch the bad guys. I'll get ahead, and then they will get ahead, then I'll get ahead, and then they will get ahead. It's action like this that keeps the movie goers in their seats.
At some point I will have to make a precarious crossing over a pit of crocodiles or something, and viewers will worry that I won't be strong enough to make it but (spoiler alert!) I totally will.
When I finally catch the bad guys, I will be so giddy with relief that I will roll down a grassy hill with abandon. This movie is going to be the next big summer blockbuster so look for it coming soon to a theater near you.

1 comment:
Wow...you wore me out just watching you in your action scenes! You are already a star, baby girl.....you are already famous.....so don't worry about the future! You will certainly be able to accomplish absolutely anything you put your beautiful mind to! I love you very much!
Post a Comment