Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inflatable World

This week Mom and Dad took me to the big inflatable bouncy castle place so that I could blow off a little steam. After a long week in preschool, a girl just needs to unwind, you know?

Mom likes this picture because it looks like I'm a superhero ready to take off and save the day. But duh, doesn't she know the second rule of Superhero Club is never take flight in public? The first rule, of course, is to never talk about Superhero Club.

They had lots of these giant slides, and I went down exactly one of them before I declared them too fast and of no interest to me.

And so I spent the rest of the day more or less in this position (hey, I may not be the most coordinated of kids, but at least I know how to have fun!):

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

You are the best Superhero ever....oops, don't print that.....substitute the word "Superhero" with "kiddo" and it will not draw the attention of any villans that might be reading this blog. It looks like you had a great day with your Mom and Dad, and I am glad you did. I love you, Baby Girl! Very Much!