Thursday, March 3, 2011

Music To Your Ears

This weekend, Mom and Dad took me to my first rock concert. It was the Imagination Movers Live! Hard core, I know. Before we went to the show, we went out to lunch but all I wanted to do was get to the theater. "Patiently waiting" are not words that really enter into my vocabulary, but I tried my best.

The waiting got a little easier once I had my very own Scribble Stick! For those of you who don't follow The Movers religiously (what is wrong with you?!) that is the magic drumstick that Mover Rich uses to brainstorm his ideas. Mom and Dad didn't really think the whole Scribble Stick thing through very well because they basically just handed me my own weapon. It's amazing they both still have their eyes.

Warehouse Mouse was a much better purchase. He's nice and cuddly and not at all pointy.

Finally it was time for the main event! I spent the first fifteen minutes in shock that I was actually seeing my heroes in person but once I snapped out of it, I got to give a high five to Mover Scott, Mover Dave AND Nina! It was fantastic.

After watching the show I think I am ready to officially join the Mover cast in their Warehouse. I look pretty good, don't I?

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

What a lucky girl! Your Mommy must love you very much to do all the research necessary to see when the Movers were coming to town! Lucky, lucky girl! I do agree with you that you should be on the show! You would be the star! I love you!