Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins!

It's pumpkin patch time, one of my favorite times of year. Pumpkins are totally made to be climbed on, right? The shoe prints just add character.

See, even Bear likes to climb on the pumpkins. He's so photogenic, isn't he?

Here I am petting my new goat. Mom and Dad don't know this yet, but I took him home and he's living in my room with me. Don't tell them, okay?!

Here I am with my Scarecrow Grammy and Scarecrow Papa. I'm the Scarecrow Little Girl in case there were any doubts. I promise to show you pictures of my OTHER costume next week!

Do you see these two pumpkins? Guess which one Grammy let me take home? Sheesh. She said something about the big one not fitting in the car....

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Well, Punkin! (I spelled that the way I wanted it pronounced) You look so cute in the Pumpkin Patch. I noticed one of the signs said it was a NUT farm...but I prefer to think of you as a Punkin and NOT a nut, I hope that is okay! Looks like you and bear had a great time harvesting your Pumpkins....Can't wait to see you in your costume! I love you!

Marie said...

Madison...Loved seeing you and Bear pictured in the Pumpkin Patch, my favorite place and time of the year. Ethan, Susan and Jacob went to the Jumbo Pumpkin Patch today, near their home in Maryland, getting a pumpkin from the fields to carve and light up this Halloween night. You, Papa and Grammy make a great Scarecrow family! There is no doubt, with petting your new goat that you had a fun filled time. Love and miss you!