Halloween was awesome! I dressed up as Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. I even had Abby hair and a wand. I made Mom and Dad put my costume on first thing on Halloween morning and I left it on all day.
I did have to make a few modifications to my costume here and there. Here I am as Abby Astronaut. (Editor's note: plastic bucket was promptly removed from the toddler's head as soon as the picture opportunity was over.)
I even went Trick-or-treating! This was my first year for trick-or-treating because last year SOMEONE's wedding rehearsal dinner was on Halloween so I didn't get to go. I was a little unsure about it all at first and had Dad hold me to knock on the doors, but as soon as I figured out people were giving me candy I was all about it!
WHAT?! RAISINS?!
Raisins or not, this is one holiday I can get behind!

Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Abby Cadabby, you look great in your costume! What fun it was to wathc you Trick or Treat.....I loved how excited you were to get out there and nock on doors! Wish more of the neighbors had your spirit! But, please don't put plastic buckets on your head any more......I love you very much!
Madison you cute Abby Cadabby, you take such professional appearing Halloween pictures. Auntie didn't know who Abby Cadabby was, till your Grammy told me. I've been out of the day care scene far too long now, I guess. I told Jacob that you were Abby Cadabby and to look for Elmo's fairy, one of his favorite characters, on Sesame Street and tell me if he finds her. He say's "I will look for Abby Cadabby and if I find her I will tell you, but I won't tell you if I don't"! Okay! Glad you had such a great first Halloween,Trick or Treat experience and wishes to you for many more. Love you lots!
Post a Comment