Since it's getting close to Halloween, I can start wearing my cute Halloween shirts! This one says that I am "boo-tiful" so I wanted to show you just how right this shirt is!
I know I don't have a "before" picture to show you, but picture this room with all the toys put away, books stacked neatly, and nothing on the ground. The picture below is what my room looked like after nap time. Because what is a little girl supposed to do at nap time?
Sleeping is for babies!
Something else that happened this week is that I learned that I should be a cook at McDonald's. If they hire me, I promise not to leave ice cubes out on the counter. Or put glasses on top of the hamburger buns.
So I know I talk about how much I love Tinkerbell and everything but I also really, really love Chuck E. Cheese. I go there a lot, and now I'm BFF with Chuck E. So much so that he even got into the photo booth with me and took a picture! Even though you totally can't tell, I was beyond thrilled!

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahh! Those pigtails are so cute I want to die!
You really are boo-tiful! Even without he shirt, I could totally tell that you are boo-tiful! I hope that you are as excited aobut trick or treat as I am! Then, it's your birthday! wow, time flies! A great big 3 year old! How on earth!?!
Madison our little doll, what are you planning on dressing up as for Halloween? Auntie has been looking for a Tinker Bell costume for you, but haven't found one. Oh well, you will most certainly be "Boo-tiful" no matter what you choose. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment