Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've showed you how awesome my teeth are, so I thought I'd just take a minute to share. Great aren't they? What do you mean I'm going to lose them?!
Another thing that's awesome? My bear! Don't worry, he's feeling much better since all of his surgeries to correct the Great Lexie Massacre of 2009.
Now people. Seriously, how cute is this Halloween outfit? It's so cute that I need to take a picture of myself wearing it!
I'll even ham it up and let Mom take a picture of me in it!
So, here I am singing a song from my Abby Cadabby movie, just once again showing that I am broadway bound. Do you think if I put a can for coins in front of me, Mom might be able to retire early?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How did you get so grown up all of the sudden? Your teeth ARE great...yes, they come out, but the tooth fairy buys them from you when they do, so look at them as a money maker for now....the new ones stay put! I love that outfit on you! you should wear it everyday! I love you very much, baby girl!
Hi you Halloween cutie...Trick or Treat! Wish you could visit us at our door this holiday. You would get anything and everything you want, especially flashing that big smile! Love you!
Post a Comment