As promised last week, we went back to Disneyland! This trip was all centered around Tinkerbell for me. She is my current favorite in the whole world. Don't tell Boo (from Monster's Inc.) because I don't want her to be jealous. Before I get into the pictures of my fun, I wanted to show you that Disneyland has water fountains that are just my size! It about blew my mind.
I had my Tinkerbell doll with me all day long. We even rode on the rides together. Here we are on the carousel, but don't worry, I made sure that Tink had her seat belt on good and tight.
And here we are getting ready for the new Toy Story ride, where everyone has to wear 3-D glasses. Tink was totally excited.
She even went shopping with me, when I picked out my awesome flip-open glasses/sunglasses that make me look like Harry Potter/Minnie Mouse.
But people. I hope you are sitting down. I even went to Pixie Hollow! That's where Tinkerbell lives! First I met Silvermist, one of Tink's friends. I shook her hand and everything but only to be nice because all I really wanted to do was meet Tinkerbell.
After I shook her hand I wouldn't really give her the time of day because she was just delaying me from the awesomeness that was about to happen.
Look! Tinkerbell! If I thought my mind was blown with the water fountain, well this just about did me in. I couldn't stop staring at her and I hugged her about fifteen times.
I'm pretty sure Tinkerbell is my BFF now. She totally seemed to like me and all my hugs. We're going to start hanging out now, you know, just doing girl stuff. I just need to figure out the phone number for Pixie Hollow....

But people. I hope you are sitting down. I even went to Pixie Hollow! That's where Tinkerbell lives! First I met Silvermist, one of Tink's friends. I shook her hand and everything but only to be nice because all I really wanted to do was meet Tinkerbell.
2 comments:
Madison...Every little girl needs a best friend and Tinkerbell fits the bill! Love those Harry Potter glasses too! What a great day in Disneyland, once again, you lucky girl. Love and miss you!
Looks like you had a ball at Disneyland! I love the pictures of you looking at Tinkerbell! You can tell how much she loves you! And the Minnie Mouse glasses sure do look great on you!
Post a Comment