Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sea World Fun

Mom and Dad took me to Sea World a few days ago. It was awesome. Here I am waiting patiently for the Elmo ride. I don't know why Dad acts like this line is always so long, I was perfectly comfortable the whole time we were waiting.

This is the little rubbery mountain thing I like to climb. I know it's not really a slide, but, you make your fun where you have to, you know?

I even rode on the bucket things that go super high up over the water. A little too high for Mom's taste. She has about a bazillion of these pictures because she found if she took pictures instead of paying attention to how high we were, she wasn't quite as freaked out.

I really love these giant teeth in the Shark Encounter...

...but my chompers are way scarier!

So I always get worn out after a day at Sea World, and I'm not really sure why. I'm sure this has nothing to do with it (this was just one minute out of about 317 minutes of this):

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Your shark impression is perfect! I think that even if that Great White came at you in the ocean, you would win the fight! Looks like you had a great time at Sea World with your Mom and Dad! I bet they were worn out by the end of that day!

Marie said...

Madison...Loved your video of you running around, with those ringlet curls flying, just like your Auntie Cece had at your age. You are a little version of both your Grammy and Auntie, a little California girl. Love you!