Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weekend fun!

I had such a great weekend, I had to share it with you all. First, I decided I wanted to be a princess just like Abby, so I had to have my own pretty dress and my own wand, and of course, my Minnie Mouse ears. Because every princess has mouse ears. Duh. And, like every good princess, I refuse to have my picture taken. You never know what tabloid it will end up in.

You can see that I even wore my princess outfit to the mall. I was gracious with all my subjects, who wanted autographs and pictures. At least, that's what I assume they wanted. Most of them just stared at me like this little guy. I'm sure it had nothing to do with my mouse ears.

My other exciting news for the weekend is that Auntie Tori got me an awesome train set! You can always tell when I'm really excited because I bust out my goofy smile.

Oh! I forgot to throw the switch on the tracks and now two of my trains are hurtling towards each other!

I can't watch. Tell me when it's over, okay?

It was a great weekend. And don't forget to come back for next week's post, because we're going to Disneyland! Again! I never get tired of that place.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

It looks like you had a fantastic week, Princess Madison! You look so cute in your Royal attire! But, I think your Hello Kitty skull shirt is my favorite! Especially with your Abby hairdo! I sure do love you!

Marie said...

Madison my Princess...You look so beautiful in your Princess outfit.
I just got a picture of your cousin Susan decked out in her version of a Princess, taken while we were in Maryland. I will send it to you in this weeks snail-mail correspondence, so you can see how beautiful she is too. We love you so very much!