As promised, here is my new baby cousin, Taylor. She's pretty cute, isn't she? I met her for the first time last weekend. She reminds me of what it was like when I was a baby, what with all the sleeping and eating and more sleeping. I remember those days like they were just last year. Oh wait...

Here's where we were formally introduced. Taylor didn't even wake up for the moment. But I didn't mind, with her being a baby and everything.
Here we are with my Uncle Jeff. Look at him, he doesn't even look tired! I have so much to teach Taylor.
As her older and wiser cousin, I feel it is my duty to impart everything I have learned of the world to Taylor. The first thing I am going to tell her? Chocolate chip cookies are AWESOME!

2 comments:
Welcome baby Taylor. The cousin resemblance is certainly there between Madison and Taylor. It appears that Uncle Jeff could use a nap though. Babies make the world go round!
uh oh! You are no longer the "baby"! Wow, time flies! Your cousin, Taylor, is beautiful!
Post a Comment