So it's been a big week for me, as you will see below. But it's been a lot of fun, too. Sometimes, I take a few dollars from my Auntie Tori's purse when she watches me. She can be a little hard to deal with, so I need compensation.
I've been a very busy girl lately, there is so much to see and touch and grab. Sometimes I wear Daddy out. I don't know why.Here's the real excitement for this week. I've gotten this whole walking upright thing down. I figured it was about time.
I've also learned that walking around desk corners can be dangerous for mouths. Who knew?

2 comments:
Hi! Baby/big girl Madison, walking around now...Oh my, can hardly believe it! Love being able to see and view your pictures and video's knowing what you are doing in your daily/little world. You are a cutie...We love you!
Too adorable for words! But you are too sweet not to be told how beautiful you are! Watching you play and explore is such a joy! I love to listen to you while you read your books and sing to the music in you rtoys....but when you laugh, my heart melts! You are a jewel and you are loved!
Post a Comment