Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had plenty to eat and plenty of fun! I wanted to share a few pictures of my day, so you could see how much fun I had. Here's my Dad, he's pretty cool.
Here I am in my Chargers jersey. I didn't wear this today and it doesn't really have anything to do with Thanksgiving, but I looked so darn cute in it I just had to share.
Don't worry, I managed to carve out some time in between all the eating to play. Did you see what I did there? Carve? Like turkey? I'm totally hilarious.
Man, they weren't kidding about that tryptophan stuff!

2 comments:
I have to smile as I think about that commercial character that say's "Turkey Coma!" Hi cutie, you always make my day when I pull up your web-site and see your adorable face. Love You!
You were so much fun on Thanksgiving! I could just stare at you for hours. You are a beautiful little girl....and brilliant to boot! I love to hear you laugh!
Post a Comment