Thursday, November 15, 2007

The year in review

Hi everyone! As I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my official one-year pictures for posting, I thought we could use this time to take a trip down memory lane and see just how much things have changed. First I ask you, who is this girl?


My, how things have changed, no? I remember those days, when all I did was eat and sleep. Now, I eat, sleep, and play of course. Here is a progression, so you'll be impressed by all the hard work I've had to do this year:

Amazing, isn't it? AND I've had to accomplish all that while raising two parents! But I'm good at the multi-tasking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just amazing to me that time has passed so quickly! You are an incredible addition to the family and the most precious baby ever....well, in the past 29 years, but we've had THAT conversation already! I love you, Madison Reese!

Marie said...

The many faces of baby Madison! Oh my, what a beautiful girl you are. We are honored to claim you as our own little Niece. Love you! OX