Hi again! I know I don't usually post until Thursday, but I made an exception to show you all my one-year pictures. How cute am I? But, you definitely have to come back for the regular Thursday post, because I will be introducing you to my newest baby cousin, Taylor. She was born the day after Thanksgiving, I think it was because she wanted some turkey. So come back to meet her!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are how old? No, you cannot be! One year? How on earth did that happen! But, you are the most beautiful (and smartest) one year old ever! I love you very much!
I was born in 2006, and I get cuter every day! I enjoy Elmo, Barney, and I am totally in love with Boo from Monsters, Inc. Check back often to see what adventures I get myself into!
2 comments:
You are how old? No, you cannot be! One year? How on earth did that happen! But, you are the most beautiful (and smartest) one year old ever! I love you very much!
Oh my, you look more like your Mommy in these one year old pictures! The cutest little baby girl in the world. We love you!
Post a Comment