People! I am one year old today! Do I look older and wiser?

Here I am with my cousin Cassidy. How cute are we?

Look at how many people came to my party, all just to see me!

Now people, my mom and dad got a cake all for me! I couldn't wait to dig into it. But then, I got frosting on my fingers! On my fingers! How can I possibly enjoy any cake with frosting on my fingers?! It's all sticky and messy. I'm sure you understand my pain.
2 comments:
What a great day that was! No rain, plenty of family to love you and YOU....the princess that you are! I cannot believe that it has been a year since God blessed us with you!
Happy first Birthday doll baby...
It is so wonderful for Auntie Marie to be able to see you on your web-site and view your videos from such a long distance away. We thank your Mommy and Daddy for sharing you with us via this avenue, and seeing other family enjoying your day with you, the little Princess! We love you birthday girl!
Post a Comment