For Easter this year, we did our normal tradition of eating lots of chocolate, seeing family, eating some chocolate, having an egg hunt, and eating more chocolate. So I of course had to get all dressed up for the occasion.
Here I am with my cousins Abigail and Cassidy, or the cheerleader and princess respectively. How cute are we? And how good am I at the classic "sweet little girl" pose?!
Here I am with Cassidy just before the egg hunt. Can you tell we were just a tad excited?
In the afternoon, we went up to 'Mecula and I served the traditional Easter dinner of McDonald's. That's what everyone has for Easter dinner, right?
After dinner, Dad decided to give me some surfing lessons. I'm really good. I'm pretty sure Billabong or Roxy will be calling any day. So what if I don't go in the ocean?
And of course, I had to end the day with some cleaning. Mom wonders what she has to do to get me to clean the bathrooms at home. It's easy really, just pay me in M&Ms. Duh.

In the afternoon, we went up to 'Mecula and I served the traditional Easter dinner of McDonald's. That's what everyone has for Easter dinner, right?
3 comments:
What a great day Easter was this year! Watching you and your kiddo-cousins was a treat and a half all by itself! You looked beautiful and I loved your explanation as to how "the bad soldiers made Jesus dead on the cross" and "he had to wear a crown of thorns". You certainly paied attention in school! I love you very much, baby girl.....you are a wonderful, brilliant, talented, amazing little girl. I am very proud of you and glad that I am your Grandpa!
Madison...Auntie is Baaack...Not sure with this new Computer system if I will get through, but I will try. Being gone so long, I wondered if you would appear bigger, but just more mature and forever beautiful, as time goes on. It seems you had a wonderful Easter, everywhere you went and in celebration with all your loved ones. Love and miss you!
Please understand that your Grandpa does know that "paid" is the proper spelling of that word! I have to learn to proof read my comments before I post them!
Post a Comment