This past weekend my cousin John got married! I've decided I love weddings. All the dresses and presents and food and dancing...it makes for a great time. Not to mention the opportunity to sit by a fountain and ponder the beauty of true love.
Here I am with Auntie Heather, cousin John's mom. After the wedding was over, I got to pose for some pics with her, and you know how I love a good photo op.
This is cousin Sadie, John's sister. Sadie may have cried just a wee bit during the ceremony, but no one could even tell. Really.
This is one of my BFFs and cousin once removed or something like that, Mikey. We had a great time playing after the wedding, and even allowed some time for pictures. Generous of us, considering that there was a park there.
Here are all us kids at the park at the reception. Let's see, the park or dinner and dancing? Not even a question! Duh.

1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time at the wedding! You looked beautiful and I am sure you fit right in with the other Princess there! I approve of your decision to play in the playground instead of dancing in the mosh-pit inside! I love you very much!
Post a Comment