Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beach Bunny!

This past weekend was pretty hot, so you know what that means! The first beach trip of the season.

I love going to the beach almost as much as going to the park, and that is saying a lot.

I'm getting to be a pro at making sand castles. I'm way better than Dad. Just saying.

When it comes time to go in the water, I still prefer this water to all that other water. But it was only the first trip, so maybe as the summer goes on, I'll venture out a little more. But maybe not. You really never know. My mysterious ways are part of my intrigue.

Also a part of my intrigue? My magical abilities. I bet you didn't know I could move sand shovels using only the power of my mind. I'm very talented.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

You ARE talented, beautiful, and brilliant......and oh so much more! Looks like you had a ball in your Ariel bathing suit with all your beach toys! I am glad that I got to see you in your sun screen before you left so I know you did the smart thing and protected your gorgeous skin from the rays! Keep up the good work, keep the sand castles coming, and keep dipping in that same water....I prefer it too! I love you, oh so very much!

Marie said...

Madison...What a great time at the beach, the one thing I miss about not living in California. Maybe someday, we can go together...MIss and love you!