Thursday, May 5, 2011

Misc.

So I bet you didn't know that it snowed in San Diego the other day, did you? Well it did. Which meant I had to get all dressed in my winter clothes and build a snowman in the living room. It's called using your imagination, people. Try it.

Auntie was unprepared, of course. So I lent her my hat and scarf and mittens. Try that using your imagination thing again, and pretend that my pajamas are a hat and scarf and mittens.

I also just wanted to share with you all (and by "you all" I mean DAD) how much I loooooove ponies. Do what you will with that information.

The last thing I wanted to share with you was evidence of my love for Shirley Temple. I think she is the greatest. Here is a clip of me singing Animal Crackers, the video to which I watch on You Tube every single day. Every. Single. Day. Mom and Dad love it, let me tell you.

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

Wow.....Snowing in your living room? Great imagination...but you already knew that! You are a natural on that Pony too! You have a "country" heritage anyway, so I should not be surprised, should I? I love your rendition of "Animal Crackers".....I bet even Shirley Temple herself would approve! You have the expressions down too! Keep up all that imagination stuff, baby girl! I love you very much!