This weekend was my friend Noralyn's birthday party. It was fantastic. They even had a piñata. See how patiently we are all waiting before we take a bat and ruthlessly attack that poor, unsuspecting piñata?
After all the kids had a turn with the bat, even the big kids, the piñata still hadn't opened. So we resorted to the string pulling method. That is where each kid pulls a ribbon and one of those ribbons opens up the bottom of the piñata.
My ribbon didn't open it, but you can see that when it did finally open, I was more excited about the ribbon I pulled than the candy that came out.
Noralyn even had a clown, Penelope, at her party. Mom wasn't too thrilled about that because clowns kind of freak her out (they're right up there with people puppets), but I loved her.
Penelope even did face painting! I told her I wanted to be a princess kitty. I think she did a great job, don't you?!

My ribbon didn't open it, but you can see that when it did finally open, I was more excited about the ribbon I pulled than the candy that came out.
Noralyn even had a clown, Penelope, at her party. Mom wasn't too thrilled about that because clowns kind of freak her out (they're right up there with people puppets), but I loved her.
Penelope even did face painting! I told her I wanted to be a princess kitty. I think she did a great job, don't you?!

2 comments:
What a great party that must have been! Looks like you had a ball with your friends and the clown! You make a beautiful pretty kitty! Sort of a butterfly=fairy kitty! Glad that you had fun! I love you very much!
Oh my...Auntie didn't realize she had been gone so long, while you are having such a full social life our dear Madison. And your face painting art was no doubt done by a professional. Fun times! Love you!
Post a Comment