Thursday, February 3, 2011

All better!

It's been awhile since Regular Bear made an appearance around these parts, so here he is in all his glory. And look, you can't even see his scars from the "incident" with my dog Lexie. I'm trying to "let it go" and "move on" on the advice of my therapist which is why I call it an "incident" and not a "mauling" even though we all know what it really was.

I like Dad almost as much as I like Regular Bear. Well, to be fair, Regular Bear can't throw me as high as Dad so maybe I like Dad a little better.

And in honor of Grandpa being in Hawaii this week, here is a little Ukulele playing to get you all in the Aloha spirit. Plus, I find the ukulele calms my "rage" and "anger" that I feel in regards to the "incident."

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...All you need is a little Hawaiian grass skirt and you would be there with G. Daddy. Uncle Matthew flew into San Diego for a week when he was four years old, going to you Grammy's and they had a Hawaiian beach party motif. I still have the picture of him in his grass skirt. Fun memories through the younger generation. Love and miss you much!

G-Daddy said...

Madison, you really do need to let the "incident" stay in the past or it will effect all your relationships with dogs in the future. Regular Bear has dealt with it...I even saw him riding in Lexie's mouth the other day...looked liek he was enjoying himself the way he was throwing his arms around and screaming with joy! I couldn't understand what he was saying, but it sounded like "hap me" "HAPME!" I figured it was bear-slang for "I'm Happy!" I could have been wrong, though, Lexie saw me, spit out bear and ran to her bed. You are such a big-little Hawaiian girl! You play the Ukulele like a pro! Next time, you need to go with me to entertain the locals! I missed you and I am glad that I am home!