Mom and I had some quality girl time recently, and what better way to spend quality girl time than at Chuck E. Cheese? I am particularly fond of the slides.
Here I am practicing my mime skills. You totally think there's glass there, don't you? I'm that good.
We recently had a police officer come to our school and he told us all about being a police officer and even showed us his car. Mom was a little upset because it turns out that this police officer was the same one who gave her a ticket, but I thought he was pretty nice. Maybe, Mom, if you would come to complete stops at stop signs there wouldn't be a problem, now would there? Just saying. Anyway, here I am pretending that I am in jail. It's not so bad actually.
Because of our visit with the police officer, I have decided that I want to be a police girl. I thought I would get in some practice on a police motorcycle so that I'll have a leg up when the time comes. I told Mom that when she turns twenty, she and I can be police girls together. I'm nice like that. [Editor's note: Please don't tell Madison that I am already twenty-two!]

We recently had a police officer come to our school and he told us all about being a police officer and even showed us his car. Mom was a little upset because it turns out that this police officer was the same one who gave her a ticket, but I thought he was pretty nice. Maybe, Mom, if you would come to complete stops at stop signs there wouldn't be a problem, now would there? Just saying. Anyway, here I am pretending that I am in jail. It's not so bad actually.
Because of our visit with the police officer, I have decided that I want to be a police girl. I thought I would get in some practice on a police motorcycle so that I'll have a leg up when the time comes. I told Mom that when she turns twenty, she and I can be police girls together. I'm nice like that. [Editor's note: Please don't tell Madison that I am already twenty-two!]

2 comments:
Madison Reese! YOU will make a great Police-girl....or whatever you decide to be! You are perfect in every way and all of the changes you are going through continue to amaze me! You are more beautiful everyday and so smart! Brilliant actually! I love the way your mind takes you down question paths and how you connect the dots! What a joy God created in you! I love you very much!
Madison...Great visit from a Police Officer. If your Uncle Matthew was living there, he would of loved to give that class, since he is a Police Sgt. for the Elizabeth Police department, in Colorado. If you come for a visit, we can go see him there...
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment