This week I got to play with my buddies Sophie and Noah. Our new favorite thing to do, because we're awesome, is to play in the garage. I especially love this little car that they let me ride when I come over. I keep hoping if I play with it enough Mom and Dad will get the hint and get me one of my own. Really, guys, read between the lines here.
Here's a shot of Sophie in all her 17-month glory. Pretty darn cute.
And here's Noah in his 16.99 month glory! He gives his sister a run for her money in the cuteness department.
Someday, the three of us are going to start an awesome garage band. We'll probably work in the car and strollers somehow, just to be true to our roots.

Here's a shot of Sophie in all her 17-month glory. Pretty darn cute.
And here's Noah in his 16.99 month glory! He gives his sister a run for her money in the cuteness department.
Someday, the three of us are going to start an awesome garage band. We'll probably work in the car and strollers somehow, just to be true to our roots.

1 comment:
You are the most beautiful garage band that I have ever seen! I can't wait to hear you play! What a treat! Thank you for the Grandparent's day experience today! I loved it and I am so very proud of you!
Post a Comment