Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friends

This weekend I got to spend some time with my two favorite twins, (other than Grammy and Cece, and Shane and Andrew...I know a lot of twins!) Sophie and Noah! Sophie and I had a tea party, and I taught her how to say cheers before you start drinking the tea. She's a quick learner, that one.

I thought I would use the next couple of pictures to illustrate the difference between boys and girls. For example, in the picture below you can see how Sophie and I are sitting and playing nicely like the good little girls that we are.

And here's Noah. Sophie and I clearly have a lot to teach him about proper tea party etiquette.

So here we are in lesson number one. These twins are very good students, hanging on my every word. Because I obviously have such important lessons to impart.

I also decided to give a piano lesson since my students were being such good listeners. I only hope that one day they too can make such beautiful music. Notice how deep and meaningful my lyrics are. There's music in my piano, people, there's music in my piano.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...Auntie didn't realize that Sophie and Noah were twins...
You are such a good Music teacher.
Your students will go far in life with you taking them under your wing...Love and miss you!

G-Daddy said...

You ARE a very good teacher! It looks like your students made for VERY good students too! Of course, your teaching skills pale in comparison to your piano and singing skills! I am glad that you have a growing list of friends and twins too, friendships will carry you through all of the things life can throw at you! Making good times twice as good and bad times only half as bad!