Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday Partying

This weekend was my BFFs Sophie and Noah's first birthday. They had an awesome party. Here they are, in all their one-year glory. Pretty cute, huh? This picture was kind of a miracle, considering...

...that Noah spent most of the party like this:

Sophie was a bit more of a party girl, we spent some quality time in the ball pit that's in HER LIVING ROOM. I'm pretty sure I need to move in to their house.

Here I am for a photo op with Jake. This is pretty much the last good picture of the party, because pretty soon Michele (Sophie and Noah's mom) put me to work.

I had to wash ALL the dishes from the party. What kind of party is that?! She didn't even pay me. It's a good thing they had cake or there would have been a mutiny!

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

Madison, looks like you worked hard for that cake! Just remember in a few months (when you turn 4!!!) payback is in order...you don't have to do anything at all except open your gifts and play with your friends and eat your yummy food! I would say that I can't wait to see that, but I actually CAN wait! You are getting sooo big, so fast! Time is flying by! I love you very much!