A couple of weeks ago I got to go swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's pool with Dad and Noah. It was so much fun. I'm getting a little better about letting go of Dad while I'm in the water, especially when I have my fancy floating bathing suit on. And I can hold on to Noah instead.
Here's Dad helping me with my kicking on the "surfboard." See, I totally let got of him...
...for, like, at least a second.
And then my death grip was reactivated. It's okay though, he totally doesn't mind.

Here's Dad helping me with my kicking on the "surfboard." See, I totally let got of him...
...for, like, at least a second.
And then my death grip was reactivated. It's okay though, he totally doesn't mind.

2 comments:
You are a great swimmer, baby-girl! You look fantastic swimming with your Dad....a real professional. You put Ester Williams to shame (you an your parents probably have no idea who tha tis....but trust me, that means you're very good!) I love to see you having so much fun growing up! I love you!
Madison...Auntie is still behind in her entries...I guess since it is now the beginning of Fall, I should catch-up. There isn't anything that compares to Summer fun in the Sun and water activity. You are a natural! Love you!
Post a Comment