My Grammy got me a new Disney Princess bike! It's awesome. It has all my favorite princesses on it. And then, as if that wasn't cool enough, she took me to the park to ride it with her and Papa.
I figured since she was nice enough to get me the bike, I should stop riding long enough to let her take a picture. I know, I'm very gracious.
I did eventually take a quick break to play. I was at a park, after all, and I believe it has been well-documented here that there is pretty much nothing I like better than a good day at the park.
But after I had been playing for awhile I started to feel the need, the need for speed.
I just had to get back to the open road and feel the wind in my hair. Now that I've tasted the freedom, I'll never be tied down again!

Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You look great on your new bike! You have mastered that talent as well....I don't really know how many talents that gives you, but I DO know that you can do absolutely anything you put your mind to! You are amazing.....keep on growing and keep on learning baby girl! I love you!
Hi our Madison...Auntie like "flew the coop" this past week, meeting your Grammy and Auntie Cece up at Estes Parks/Stanley Hotel for a few days...I got lots of walking exercise in around town with them and had an awesome time. Maybe if I keep after it, I will be able to ride a bike like you once again, HA! You are so expertise at it. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment