Thursday, October 7, 2010

A day with Auntie

This week Auntie and I spent the whole day together! Just us girls. We went to Legoland. I've never been before but let me just say I LOVED IT! Can't you tell by my face?!

I got to go to driving school while I was there. I think I'm totally ready for the real thing now. l'll just need someone to work the pedals for me until I grow a little more, but other than that I am good to go. What? You're supposed to drive on the right side of the road? Well, maybe I need just a bit more training.

Legoland has these awesome water spout things that you can run around and play in. This one may have startled me just a bit.

And because I was with Auntie, who loves all things skeleton and bone related, I had to stop and take a picture with the lego skeleton. I think she should use this picture to teach her classes. The skeleton may not be quite anatomically correct, but I think that can be overlooked in light of the way cute girl standing next to it.

I had a great day. A long day though. Clearly it must have been a long day as I've apparently aged ten years in this picture since there is no way that this picture is of a three-year-old!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Madison, baby girl! You are growing up so fast...please don't drive to school again for a while, I need to enjoy you as a little girl just a bit longer! I am glad that you are enjoying being with your Auntie.....before you know it, she might be your College Professor in an Anthropology class! Wouldn't that be a blast....AND an easy "A"! I hope that we get to enjoy a visit to Legoland with you soon too!

Marie said...

Madison...I loved the picture of you standing next to the skeleton.
It reminded me I have something for your Auntie for Halloween. I am so behind in my correspondence.
Every picture of you is model quality. We love and miss you!