Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adventures

This weekend I went rock climbing with Dad. It was a little scary, but that feeling of satisfaction you get once you reach that peak and see the world from a whole new perspective can't be matched.

I mean seriously, you guys, do you see how high off the ground I am?! I can't believe Dad lets me do this without safety equipment.

After all that excitement I decided I should wind down with a leisurely bike ride through the park. Mom said she is going to use this video as proof as to why I can't get my license until I'm thirty. She thinks I'm easily distracted or something. I tried to tell her that I was riding off the road on purpose, duh.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Baby Girl.....you are an amazing mountain climber! Could you see the whole world way from up there? And the way you ride a bike, is nothing short of beautiful! The grace, the speed, the power....you are a true champion! When are you going to compete in the Tour-de-France?

Marie said...

Madison...Great rock climbing expertise...I can remember Uncle Van asking me to go "rock climbing" in the mountains for our second date. Your Great Grandfather said NO! He told me he knows what goes on there, parking in the car etc...Memories!