Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sickly

This week I have been a little under the weather. So I'm a little short on pictures since I've been spending most of my days like this:

To fill the void the lack of pictures has left, I've decided to share a photo essay with you that I call "Opening the door to the future."

You can see that I anxiously awaiting the knowledge of who is on the other side of the door.

And when I see that it's Dad, I'm thrilled!

Now here's the future part...give me a few years and THIS is what I'll look like when Mom and Dad knock on my door.

Hopefully by next week I'll be back to feeling like this:

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Poor sicky girl. I don't like it when you don't feel good....it makes me sad! But, I must say I LOVED babysitting you when you just wanted to sit in my lap all day and watch movies and read books. But I also love it when you want to go to the zoo and sea world and the park too.

Marie said...

Madison...Hope you are feeling better now?! Even being sick you still have the cutest smile and dimples. We love and miss you!