Thursday, September 3, 2009

Girl time

This weekend Dad was out of town to visit Uncle Jeff in Washington, so Mom and I had a girl bonding weekend. It was awesome. We got to do things like make wishes in the fountain while making silly faces. I'm the best at silly faces. See below for proof.

We also spent some time doing what Mom does best...shopping! I especially loved trying on all the hats. I'm sure the salespeople loved it too.

I especially liked this one, it really brought out the colors in my outfit, not to mention how flattering it is to my haircut and skin tone. I know the store is going to ask me to come model it in their window displays, because who wouldn't buy this hat after seeing it on me?

I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with this one. It just doesn't do anything for me.

As much fun as I had with Mom, I sure was glad when Dad got home!

When he was gone, I could "bearly" sleep. Get it? Bearly. Did you see what I did there? Man, I'm hilarious!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

You look great in hats....baby girl! It seems that you had a great time spending quality moments with your Mommy! I am sure that she loved every minute of it with you too. Silly faces, silly hats, right up her alley! I can tell how much baer missed you while you were away by how he is hugging your neck while you sleep!

Marie said...

Madison...All that hat modeling tires a little girl out, don't you know. You remind me of our Christa at that age, who loved to model all hats, having a video of her doing so. Memories! We love you!