I am finally feeling better this week, though I'm still taking it easy and just relaxing with a good book.
Mom and Dad were so happy that I felt better, they wanted to take pictures with me to commemorate the occasion. This is what really shows that I'm not sick anymore...because when I feel good, I certainly don't have time to smile for the camera.
Not even for Mom, who we all know loves pictures so much.
But if you ask me to smile for a picture with Auntie, not only will I smile, I'll even show you how I can roar like a lion. Because I love Auntie that much.
Even though I was getting better, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't passing my germs on to everyone, so I voluntarily locked myself into jail, aka Lexie's crate. I'm selfless like that.
While I was in jail, I passed the time by reciting my favorite book, The Cat in the Hat. That, and marking off the days by scratching the tally on the walls of my cell.
Mom and Dad were so happy that I felt better, they wanted to take pictures with me to commemorate the occasion. This is what really shows that I'm not sick anymore...because when I feel good, I certainly don't have time to smile for the camera.
Not even for Mom, who we all know loves pictures so much.
But if you ask me to smile for a picture with Auntie, not only will I smile, I'll even show you how I can roar like a lion. Because I love Auntie that much.
Even though I was getting better, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't passing my germs on to everyone, so I voluntarily locked myself into jail, aka Lexie's crate. I'm selfless like that.
While I was in jail, I passed the time by reciting my favorite book, The Cat in the Hat. That, and marking off the days by scratching the tally on the walls of my cell.
3 comments:
Ahh, where did the time go? You are so BIG, Madison!
P.S. My word verification to post this comment is "butskin". Tee hee hee.
Madison, you brilliant little girl! I love when you "read" to me......I am amazed everytime at just how great your memory is! Remind me to never do anything embarassing in front of you that you can throw back in my face later, because I know you will! Of course, I NEVER do anything that you could use against me, so I am not worried! :o) I love you very much! Just remember that!
Madison...So glad to see/hear that you are feeling better. Auntie Marie isn't feeling good this week, wish I could spend my time with you. You would make me feel better. Love you lots!
Post a Comment