I really love parks. Any park is fine with me. I'm totally non-discriminatory when it comes to parks. Vegetables are another matter entirely, however.
Sometimes I'll pause long enough in my climbing around to let Mom take a picture. But sometimes I like to provide her with more of a challenge and just peek out here and there and see if she's quick enough to get a shot. Every so often, like this time, she wins. But I think we all know who the overall winner is.
I especially love the parks that have a steering wheel somewhere on them. If the way I handle these giant playsets is any indication, I am going to be awesome in a car!
Sometimes the anticipation of going down the slide is even more exciting than the ride itself. I'll just hang out there at the top for a while, until I'm good and ready to slide down. I mean, it's only right that people wait on me, what with me being so important and everything.
The best thing about going down the slide is giving Dad a high five on the way down!

Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was a cool park you were at. It is so much fun to go with you and watch you play, somnetimes my hear is in my throught as you insist on climbing, but it is still fun! You are very atheletic and have a energetic, baby girl! I love you very much!
Madison...You are getting bigger and cuter with each passing day. Your second picture pose, looks just like your Mommy. You are so much fun to see in action. Love you much!
Post a Comment