I really love the summer. I especially love going to the park with Mom and Dad, and I make sure to pick activities that are as far away from any shade as possible. And the hotter it gets, the more time I like to spend outside. Mom is pretty sure I'm not her kid.
I know I've documented my love for swings on this site before, but I realized another reason why I love it so much. I get the cool breeze in my face which is really relaxing, and I get to watch Mom and Dad sweat while they push me, which is really funny. You can't beat relaxing AND funny.
Sometimes, when I get a little too warm, I'll go up to one of the many lightposts and put my face on it since the metal is nice and cool. Plus, I really just love hugging posts. What's not to love, right?
This park has these awesome musical instruments that anyone can play. I know you are all well aware of my musical talent. I usually have a tough time reaching this one, but someone took care of that for me this week! I applaud this person and their ingenuity.
I'm awesome at jumping off things, especially big rocks. You can sort of tell from the background, but sometimes this makes Dad a little nervous. I clearly have much to teach him about my awesomeness.
Look! I can totally do a handstand!

Bear
December, 2006 - July 27, 2009
My dear friend Bear, I am so very sorry that Lexie ate your face off. I'm also very sorry that I seem to like "New Bear" even more than you. It's really just the grief talking. Thanks for all the good times, you'll be missed. At least until I forget all about you because New Bear is so awesome.

I know I've documented my love for swings on this site before, but I realized another reason why I love it so much. I get the cool breeze in my face which is really relaxing, and I get to watch Mom and Dad sweat while they push me, which is really funny. You can't beat relaxing AND funny.
Sometimes, when I get a little too warm, I'll go up to one of the many lightposts and put my face on it since the metal is nice and cool. Plus, I really just love hugging posts. What's not to love, right?
This park has these awesome musical instruments that anyone can play. I know you are all well aware of my musical talent. I usually have a tough time reaching this one, but someone took care of that for me this week! I applaud this person and their ingenuity.
I'm awesome at jumping off things, especially big rocks. You can sort of tell from the background, but sometimes this makes Dad a little nervous. I clearly have much to teach him about my awesomeness.
Look! I can totally do a handstand!
Bear
December, 2006 - July 27, 2009
My dear friend Bear, I am so very sorry that Lexie ate your face off. I'm also very sorry that I seem to like "New Bear" even more than you. It's really just the grief talking. Thanks for all the good times, you'll be missed. At least until I forget all about you because New Bear is so awesome.

2 comments:
You look like you are totally enjoying the heat of summer and watching Mom and Dad sweat! I love watching you swing with the wind blowing through your beautiful hair! Even Tink seems to be enjoying the fun! I am sorry for your loss of Bear.....but don't forget that sometimes things that seemed to be lost are simply hiding.....you never know modern medicine can work miracles, we see it every day! I love you!
Madison...Playing in the park looks like much more fun, than "playing" in the garden, during harvest time. Can I come play with you? Love and miss you cutie!
Post a Comment