Well, hello! Welcome to my website! I do hope you enjoy your stay. Can I get you anything to make you more comfortable during your time here?
Sometimes the best thing to do during a warm summer day is just sit outside on the curb with Grandpa and watch the cars go by. This is my anticipation face. I hoping that maybe the next car to go by will look an awful lot like the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland.
Maybe that's the parade right down there! Or maybe it's just a person walking their dog. Hard to say. How many more hints do you think I have to drop before Mom and Dad will take me to Disneyland?
Dude, how crazy is this?! Grandpa has a nose, and I have a nose! Who knew?!
Sometimes the best thing to do during a warm summer day is just sit outside on the curb with Grandpa and watch the cars go by. This is my anticipation face. I hoping that maybe the next car to go by will look an awful lot like the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland.
Maybe that's the parade right down there! Or maybe it's just a person walking their dog. Hard to say. How many more hints do you think I have to drop before Mom and Dad will take me to Disneyland?
Dude, how crazy is this?! Grandpa has a nose, and I have a nose! Who knew?!

2 comments:
You are a VERY gracious host (I don't think we are suppose to say "hostess" anymore?) But whatever the PC term is, you are! You look so grown up in that first picture! How and when did that happen? You are a beautiful little-big girl and I love you very much!
Madison...Aren't Grandpa's a lot of fun to hang out with?! We are looking forward to visiting Ethan, Susan and Jacob later this Summer, at their home in Maryland. Want to come with us? We would love that! Love you!
Post a Comment