I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but it's pretty hot out right now. Which means it's time to break out my pool! I get so excited to put on my bathing suit, but man alive, you should see the fit I throw when it's time to put on sunscreen. Mom is wondering if anyone knows of a sunscreen that can be applied once and last a liftime. Please get back to her on that one. But it's all worth it to get in that water.
I especially like giving performances while I'm in my pool. I'm not sure if you realize this, but I kind of like to sing a little bit. And Aunt Peggy? If you are reading this, I am totally ready for Broadway, thank you very much!
Don't worry, I made sure Lexie wasn't getting too hot either. For some reason she wasn't thrilled when I kept pouring water on her head. I really don't know why.
I'll even dunk my head under water now, sort of. I kind of do this side roll to get my hair wet without getting my face under water. It's really quite amazing how I'm able to do that, if I do say so myself.
I love the summer!
I especially like giving performances while I'm in my pool. I'm not sure if you realize this, but I kind of like to sing a little bit. And Aunt Peggy? If you are reading this, I am totally ready for Broadway, thank you very much!
Don't worry, I made sure Lexie wasn't getting too hot either. For some reason she wasn't thrilled when I kept pouring water on her head. I really don't know why.
I'll even dunk my head under water now, sort of. I kind of do this side roll to get my hair wet without getting my face under water. It's really quite amazing how I'm able to do that, if I do say so myself.
I love the summer!

2 comments:
Madison..."Hot dog, Summer in the city, back of my neck getting hot and gritty!" With all that water fun, you will stay nice and cool. I see your Auntie Tori in your face in that last picture. You are so beautiful! Miss and love you!
Summer fun in the sun! TRUST ME....use the sun screen! You will thank your mom and dad later! You look like a real little mermaid with all that splashing around, a natural swimmer.....and I envy your access to a pool whenever you feel like it. You are beautiful in the swimsuit competition......talent, poise, and confidence!
Post a Comment