Thursday, July 2, 2009

Water Baby

This week, Mom and Dad took me to the beach. I'm getting a bit more adventurous during my beach outings. I'll even walk in the soft part of the sand now. At least for a couple of seconds before I yell for someone to pick me up. One of my favorite things to do at the beach is to make Dad go down and fill my buckets up with water, and then yell at him the entire time he's walking down there. It makes me giggle.

It was a little windy while we were there, so I was trying to hide my face behind Dad's. It wasn't working so well.

Here I am being a swimsuit model. You can see all the seaweed that was behind me...I call this stuff "shells" and I kept making Dad move it out of my way, and by "in my way" I mean I couldn't have it within ten feet of me. He's very accomodating, that guy.

I may not be quite brave enough to go all the way into the ocean yet, but that doesn't mean I can't go in the water!

This is my audition video for Baywatch. I think I'm a shoe-in.

3 comments:

Marie said...

You are no doubt your Mother's daughter in that first profile picture our dear Madison. Blue is your color and you win the audtion as a beach model. Love and miss you!

G-Daddy said...

Swimsuit madel, Baywatch star, Commander and Chief............what ever you want to be, I know that you will be! Remember what you say to me all the time....."I can do anything!" YES YOU CAN! You are beautiful, baby girl and so smart! I love you very much!

G-Daddy said...

Dadnabit! I have got to learn to read what I write BEFORE I post it! I know that you could be a "Madel" if you want to be one (You can also be the one who invents that profession)...BUT I think that a "model" would be more appropriate.....