Thursday, July 9, 2009

Potty Time

You might notice that I look suspiciously like I'm not wearing any pants in this picture. Mom and Dad decided to use this long holiday weekend, the one where everyone else is out having picnics and fun times, to try and start potty training me.

You would think by now they would know better than to try and make me do things on their schedule. I showed them by holding it ALL DAY. I wouldn't have an accident, but I wouldn't go in the potty either. You have to throw them a curve ball every now and then.

I really love sitting on the potty, but I just double check to make sure nothing comes out.

When I did finally go in the potty, I got some M&Ms! M&Ms make a mouth happy! What? That's Twizzlers? I beg to differ.

Apparently, singing in my underwear make me an even better singer than usual. Everyone knows that how well you sing is directly related to how loud you sing.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my, potty training time, ready or not?! I can remember those days and the book "Potty trained in less than a day" HA! I think they forgot to state in that book, that children have minds of their own. Way to go Madison, working at the overall picture. You deserve to sing in your underware, after your first efforts. Keep up the good work! Love you much!

G-Daddy said...

Please, just get the training over before I baby sit you next time! :o) Just kidding baby girl...NO PRESSURE....you take your time and do it anyway that you like! It is all good! An accident or two won't hurt anybody! When you are ready, it will all come together. Your auntie did the same thing her first day! So you are following in good footsteps! AND I love to hear you sing "Tomorrow" if I remember correctly....Annie was in her undies when she sang that song too! Now excuse me, while I check my spelling...