Thursday, February 5, 2009

Showcase

Another week, another hairstyle. My hair will finally go in a ponytail! Nevermind all those clips up there, they're only decoration. It's not because my curly hair gets all frizzy and tries to run away from the rubberband. Really.

Just in case you thought I was giving in to Mom and Dad always taking pictures of me, I still give them a run for their money. Sometimes, for no reason at all, I cry as soon as I see the camera and tell them to put it away. With hand motions and everything!

Here is a little video of me showing off my muscles for Dad, and doing Pudgy Bunny, which never fails to make Mom and Dad crack up. They're very easy to entertain, those two.

And finally, I have a new song in my repertoire. This is my awesome rendition of that all-time favorite "Where is Thumbkin?" But seriously, where is that guy? Why does he run away? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are you! I love the pony tail look on you....your mom has a pony tail hair line too! And, about that Thumbkin guy, he has been running away for as long as I can remember too....it's strange! You are a very talented singer! I could listen to you sing all day long! I especially love how you sing when you first wake up from your naps! Beautiful voice and beautiful girl!

Marie said...

Madison...You are so photogenic you could be a model no doubt. Love seeing you in action, loving life...We love you!